This week was a LONGGGGG one...anyone agree?!?
Forget this week....the entire school year was a LONGGGGGG one! It was also an extremely intense year...the emotional rollercoaster is still continuing despite it being "over"(long story for another time).
Thankfully school is officially out for my kids...it's still crazy to me how early the school year ends down here in Florida! Hopefully I will officially be on summer break sometime after the week of June 17th. Here are some of my favorite moments from this past week...
1. No joke, this is our bed....8 pillows and 1 body pillow. Two of them are shams though, so they don't really count. I'm still figuring out how to get comfortable...I think I may be on to something! Just looking at that pic makes me sleepy! Zzzz...
2. I posted this on Wednesday night, the nursery set was delivered last night. We both LOVE it, this makes it so real! I keep saying "I can't believe I'm going to put my kid in there"! HA!
3. We've been chowing down on this yummy sweet tomato salad that I made on Sunday night - all week...recipe coming soon!
4. This is my FOURTH year seeing the kids off at the bus ramp....I hope everyone has a great summer vacation, and good luck to the 8th graders in High School!!!
5. Couldn't have made it through without the support of Team Guidance...definitely going to cherish this picture! XO
Happy Friday Friends!!!!!