The hubs and I are still in New York, it has been wonderful and BUSY as usual! I know I mentioned it in my last bumpdate....but I am beyond exhausted! It is the good kind of exhaustion though. It's hard to believe that tomorrow we will be making the journey back home. This trip (just like all of the others) has flown by! Of course we weren't able to see everyone, and do everything that we really wanted...but I think considering the time crunch, we made the best of it!
1. Last Saturday was my shower, and the ladybug theme was just precious! My Mom did and incredible job!
2. Unfortunately, this was the WORST week that I could have picked to visit as far as spending time with my brother goes! He is a teacher at the School of Rock, and he has been busy with camp ALL week...luckily we got to go out to dinner on Saturday, and I also saw him for a little bit before I passed out on Wednesday night.
3. I can not WAIT to share my maternity pictures with you all! Tara of Tara Stephens Photography is INSANELY talented, Stephen and I are thrilled with how gorgeous these photos came out!
4. On Tuesday, I babysat the Sergi kiddos JUST like old times! It was wonderful, I miss these guys terribly...and they are getting SO grown up! Kaci and I got our nails done, we all went for lunch, and then to see Monsters University (cute)!
5. Anyone who knows me, knows that I have 3 things on my "NY Checklist" every time I am in town:
-Ralph's Italian Ice (check)