Is everyone having the best weekend? I'm fitting in one more day of relaxation, because tomorrow I go back to work! FCAT scores came in, and there are "ch-ch-ch-changes" that need to be done to the master schedule. FUNNNNN STUFF!!! I'm definitely not complaining though! The plan is to get to a point where we then can take off and be off until the 3rd week in July...it could take only 1 day....it could take 4. The point is that REAL summer vacation is SOOOOOO close, it's been a tease so far!
I've got some of my favorite yummy AND easy meals planned for the week!
Tonight: Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps & Edamame
Monday: Perfect Oven Baked Chicken Wings & Salad
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday (my favorite!)
Wednesday: Grandpa's Marinara
Thursday: Indian-Spiced Chicken Pitas (trying for the first time)
I had a moment of weakness on Friday night, involving a late night trip to Dunkin Donuts (some of you may have already witnessed my shame on via social media):
Me: "Babe, do you think Dunkin is still giving away free donuts?"
Hubs: "Do you really want a 9:00 donut?"
Me: "Yes, yes I do!"
|About 9 minutes later....|
I have to admit, Stephen had a point about "9:00 donuts", but I have no regrets....YOLO!
Needless to say, I am back to eating healthy (er).
|Mmmmm....wheat toast, almond butter, and berries!|
I thought it would be fun to link up for the Sunday Social, it's been a while!
1. How did you come up with your blog name? Since I
hate DESPISE measuring while I cook...a meal literally never comes out the same if I try to cook it again. I've been called out for using pepper, and oregano twice, stop being so literal people! Ha!!! "Never The Same Flavor Twice" or "Never The Same Combination Of Spices Twice" doesn't sound nearly as good! As far as measuring goes, YES I suck it up...and measure ONLY when I have a recipe I want to share with you all. Isn't that nice of me? Also, since my blog isn't ONLY about cooking...it's about life - how you can't completely plan every aspect (life unmeasured)...get the deeper meaning? :)
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging? Since it is basically a journal of my life, I love being able to look back and see how things have changed - how I've changed, life has changed, my cooking has changed, and even how my blog has changed! And of COURSE I love to blog because of all the wonderful people I have had the opportunity to meet! The blogging community rocks (in case you didn't already know)!
3. What is one thing you've discovered because of blogging and now can't live without? Plan To Eat....here is why!
4. Facebook or Twitter? And why? Probably Facebook because my family is on there too...they haven't really gotten into Twitter (yet). I also loveeeee Instagram (I'm sure you can tell)! Follow me...my name is Stephial!
5. If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be? Amy Poehler, or Zooey Deschanel...then maybe they would realize we are destined to be best friends!!!
6. What is something you want people to know about your blog? Even though it started back in 2009, and has evolved several times throughout the years....my reason for doing it is still exactly the same...for ME! My blog IS ME, and if it ever becomes something I am not...well, it's time to stop blogging then, don't you think?
Happiest Sunday to you all! XO