Morning! Ella and I are having a very lazy and snugly day. She just fell asleep mid-feeding and I'm going to let her take a little snooze while I write this post real quick. It's been an interesting week between all of the formula switching, doctors appointments, dairy elimination, and issues with the pharmacy. Supposedly the insurance company won't cover Ella's reflux medication, I'm going to figure that one out in a little bit. But first, let's take a look at the week in photos!
1. I love this pic of my little beauty striking a pose, and how cute is that onesie?! It's one of the first things I bought for her!
2. This is literally what I'm looking at right now as I type this. She is just so cozy!
3. Mal's sweet potatoes were INSANE! If you are thinking of trying these...DO IT!
4. Ella has been rocking her ladybug slippers this week.
5. I've been back in the kitchen...hoping more recipes are coming up soon around here!
We really don't have much planned for the weekend. Tomorrow I think we are going to spruce Ella's room up (for the 15th time). Somehow it just keeps getting messy and unorganized. I guess because we don't really use it yet it has become a little bit of a dumping ground. We may even carve our pumpkin, and I'll roast pumpkin seeds! On Sunday we are going to church and finding out some details about her christening which is coming up next month.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!