It's Friday. Again...already!?! These weeks are going a little too fast! I can't believe I'm already a month into my maternity leave. Scratch that. I can't believe my little lady is already a month old! What?! She has come such a long way in just a month, it's craziness! It's been so fun watching her grow and develop over the past few weeks, I can only imagine what another month will bring!
I'm SO over being cooped up all day long, and I'm pretty sure the peanut is too. Ella and I did manage to venture out a few times this week which was great. We will be getting out of the house some more with Hubs and the in-laws this weekend! We are going out to walk around the square and grab a late lunch in a few, then we are making a yummy chicken corn soup for dinner. YUM!
Here are some of this past week's highlights!
1. Lately Stephen is the one making dinner when he gets home from work, especially if I am just starting to feed the baby. I should have him do it more often, this pizza came out DELISH!
2. One of our nightly routines now is bouncing Ella on the ball. Hubs and I take shifts.
3. As you would probably guess, of course my phone is LOADED with photos of the peanut!
4. My sweet little lady is one month already, such a big girl! XO
5. I can't believe that I already broke into the milestone stickers! Whoa!
Do you all have anything fun planned for the weekend?