Another week has gone by! I've officially extended my maternity leave...I go back on December 2nd. For reals this time. I am sure the next few weeks are going to just wiz on by, and it's weird to think that Christmas is just around the corner. Cray.
Things are going well with my little lady. She is responding well to the dairy free diet. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I'm going to keep it up for a bit because she is SO much happier, and that means I am so much happier. It's been wonderful seeing her sweet little smile not just once, but multiple times a day! Unfortunately she had her shots on Wednesday so we had a little set back, but we are feeling much better today. I'm not sure what is in store for the weekend, but Ella and I are just looking forward to some quality time with our favorite guy!
Here are some pics from the week...
1. I'm obsessed with those chubby cheeks!
2. I love how she always has to hold the bottle along with me. I keep calling her Miss Independent!
3. How pretty is our view...gotta love the spooky ghosts@
4. So Delicious....they really are!
5. My big girl no longer fits in her giraffe jammies...she has graduated to the owls! That went fast! She broke 9 lbs this week!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! XO