Summer is so close I can taste it! After I work today I am on standby until FCAT scores come in. We are expecting them late next week, or early the following week! I can not wait to see how the kids did...I've got a feeling they rocked it! After that we can really start scheduling...next school year is taking shape!!! Soooo, I'll put in about 2-3 days and then have off until the end of July! At least that is the plan....last summer didn't go that way at all! High five for summer vacation...ish!
This is what my past week looked like...
1. Remember I said I was obsessed with Baby Girl's crib bumper?!? I go into the nursery at least three times a day to stare at it. It's just so perfect, it was exactly what I had in mind! Now I am onto "operation crib skirt". Wish me luck!
2. This is my favorite top coat....and there is nothing like breaking in a fresh new bottle of it!
3. Since my fingers are swollen (just a tad), I had to stop wearing my wedding rings a while back....I finally feel like a married lady again thanks to this cheapie set that I found at "Claire's". So far my fingers haven't turned green! High five indeed! (PS -loving my colorful nails!)
4. THIS salad that I had on Wednesday is so delicious....I always wonder why I don't make it more often.
5. So my office has been a disaster and EVERYTHING has been collecting dust for longer than I'd like to admit! We have some kiddos hanging around (because their parents work at the school), and they have been working hard! Thanks to Gracie for doing an amazing job making my bookcase look so pretty!!! The rest of my office is looking pretty fabulous too! I'm ready for a fresh start! :)
Linking up of course!