Let's address the elephant in the room....my blog has changed a little. Okay, a lottle! I'm less about the recipes and cooking and more about my Ella Rose. She is my world now, so naturally she's the focus of my blog! The transition started the minute I got pregnant, but lately I've been wondering if I should make an official switch. Do I change my blog or leave it as is"?!? I've decided to leave well enough alone (for now anyway) and just go with it! Here's why...
1. It still applies - Let's not be so literal! First of all we all know I've used the same spice twice (it would be impossible not to). We need to think a little deeper here, even beyond actual spices. I'm thinking more along the lines of every experience and day is different....things don't always turn out the way you expect...it's hard to plan ahead. Life unmeasured - get it? Am I making sense?
2. I haven't thought of anything better - Believe me I've tried! Anything I've come up with so far is taken. I might consider a change if I could think of something completely creative and original.
3. There is still some food - My weekly meal plans aren't going anywhere any time soon. Of course I will still post recipes that I want to share with you all. I do still eat, and I do still cook believe it or not! There are even a few recipes for baby food I plan to post!
4. It's a hassle - When I think about all of the steps that would be involved in a total blog overhaul I shudder. It's taken me a while to get to this point, I'm not sure I have the energy to start over. I'm not just talking about followers. Although, I'd like to think most of you would stick with me if I made an official change (no pressure or anything)! This is not a numbers game for me by any means.
5. I just don't wanna - I'm not ready! I've grown attached to "Never The Same Spice Twice". This blog has evolved quite a bit over the past FIVE years. (A pretty big Blogiversary came and went this year and I missed it - total fail). Fun fact = It was first "A Day In The Life Of Sessy" for a while and I blogged about scrapbooking. No bueno, too boring although I do love my nickname Sessy!
When I came up with the name NTSST I fell in love. It's my blogger identity right now and I'm not prepared to give it up! I admit, a blog makeover sounds exciting and fun. For now, "ain't nobody got time for that". When it's time you will all know, but for now it's staying!