We haven't done one of these in a while. Ella has a whole new set of favorite things to share with you all. It was hard to narrow these down considering our home is overrun with her stuff, but I managed to cut the list to ten.
1. Ella's Kitchen Baby Cookies - Obviously we are a little partial to the Ella's Kitchen brand, but it's good stuff! She seems to like the apple and ginger ones best (in the green box) but these are good too. I'm SO paranoid about choking, however these seem to be the perfect texture - although I still don't take my eyes off of her for a second. These cookies are firm enough that she can't just bite a huge chunk off, but they do crumble and then melt after she slobbers on them for a while. They're great practice for holding her own food and feeding herself, and they are also excellent teethers!
2. Busy Ball Popper - Ella loves going over to this and pressing the button all on her own. Her cute little giggles tell me that it's definitely "Ella approved".
3. 5 Minute Princess Stories - I'm a sucker for anything Disney, and let's face it...the attention span doesn't go much beyond 5 minutes (for the same book) in one sitting anyway.
4. SwimWays Baby Float - We got ours (in blue and green) for about 20 bucks at Walmart. I've got nothing to compare it to but I love how she fits in it so nicely. There is a "shelf" to put a bunch of teethers and toys for her to play with on while she splashes! It's a little pricier than other baby floats but it seems like it is a lot more durable than anything else we came across in the stores. I also love the canopy and the fact that it collapses nicely.
5. Google Chromecast - This was an impulse buy on Christmas day (thanks Jen)! Best impulse buy ever! We are constantly casting from our ipads, galaxy tabs, and phones! Pandora, YouTube...SO convenient. Hubs and I like it for ourselves, but we do use it often to play some music or videos for Baby Girl.
6. Baby Bullet Steamer - I know you don't need one of these to steam food, but it is so cute and little I had to buy it. We actually returned the actual Baby Bullet and picked this up instead. I use it whenever I'm making her a small batch of food, and we also use it every day to warm up her food instead of microwaving it. Super convenient!
7. Triple Paste - Tanika recommended this to me back in the day, she said it was pricey but well worth it. This stuff is a lifesaver, I use it whenever she looks the slightest bit pink to ward off a rash. Thanks for the tip lady!
8. Vera Bradley Lunch Bunch - This fits a surprising amount of bottles, food and snacks inside. We got ours in the color Tutti Frutti. I like that it's not too bulky to also throw inside the diaper bag.
9. Melissa and Doug Puzzle - She is a pro at taking this thing apart and I KNOW it's only a matter of time before she is putting it back together. The giraffe seems to be her favorite piece!
10. Stroll-Along Walker - It didn't take long for her to get the hang of pushing her very first stroller. The funny thing is that she doesn't like for any babies or stuffed animals to be sitting in it. Now she cruises around like it's her job - she even does laps now...LAPS! Ugh, she is growing up too fast! Look at her go...
Ella hopes you enjoyed reading about some of her favorites, and maybe your babies will like some of these too!