I'm just a tad late hopping on the chai tea bandwagon, I know. My mom made me try it years ago and I remember thinking it was just "okay" and never having it again. What was wrong with me!? This stuff is phenomenal! I've spent just about every night these last three weeks curled up on my couch with a cup of chai. Don't even ask what made me buy the chai tea concentrate from Oregon Chai one day while perusing the aisles of Fresh Market, but I'm glad I did! I've since branched out and tried the one by Tazo which is also amazing but just a lot sweeter. Strangely, I think I like the Oregon Chai better but they are both delish.
My new obsession has inspired me to seek out other ways in which I can enjoy chai...
1. Chai Pear Scones - These are a little adventurous for me, but would probably be worth it.
2. Chai Tea Snow Buddies - I'm already a lover of muddy buddies, it stands to reason that these would be a fave too.
3. Chai Tea Mix - What a cute gift idea...maybe next year!
4. Homemade Vanilla Chai Tea Latte - Making this as soon as I run out of concentrate.
5. DIY Chai Spice - I already have all of the ingredients to make this, so why not!?